|CHILD CARE HOURS
||8:30 AM -1:00 PM
|Monday – Thursday
||4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Parents of children in Childcare must remain on club property.
- Children of guests are subject to a $1 per child, per hour charge.
- Please do not leave children in Childcare for more than 2 hours per day.
- Infants must be at least 6 months of age.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- *Children in diapers must have a complete diaper bag including:diapers, wipes, snacks/bottle and a change of clothes.
- Parents should not bring a sick child to childcare.
- We reserve the right to refuse supervision to children unable to adjust to the Childcare environment.
- All children must be signed in.
- Please let the Childcare attendant know if someone else will pick up your child.
- Children are allowed to bring snacks with the exception of hard candies, glass containers, and gum.
|After School Care- Price Sheet
||$20 1st child $10 2nd child
||$25 1st child $15 2nd child
|School Holiday Camp – Full Day
||$20 Members $25 Non-Members
|After 7PM LATE FEE
$5.00 a minute
Parents, PLEASE pick your child up by 7PM-Thank You!
||$8 for half-hour
|Intro to Swim Team
||$10 an hour
||$35 a month
||$25 an hour
||$40 an hour/Private
||$25 an hour/Semi private
||Group rates available
||$10 an hour
|NEW SERVICE….Home Delivery!
Don’t leave your kids out in the rain this school year. For just $30/week ($10/day)The Club will pick up your child from school and see them safely delivered to your home. Rain or shine you can have the peace of mind that your child is safe—and dry! – – – at home.
KIDS KARATE SCHEDULE
Saturday, July 20th
Kids Karate Inter-School Sparring Class and Pool Party
Saturday July 27
Kids Karate Second Annual Awards Banquet and Pool Party
Format of Event:
4:30 Official Welcome
4:45 Parents Meeting 5:15 Red Belt testing
6:00 BBQ Banquet
RSVP by July 10th to:
Sheila Lowry (407) 654-2332
Fee $5 per student
Fee $5 per guest
The BBQ and Awards will be hosted by the pool